SOUTH FLORIDA BARTENDING SCHOOL
"For every great bartender there is a great bartending school - Ciroc Vodka
What the graduates say:
"Edd was AMAZING!, the bartending course was AMAZING! He was very outgoing and he really prepared us for the outside world of bartending. Changed my life completely. I now have the best job of my life! - Henrique Rodrigues
"Not a fly-by-night bartending school. Instructor was AMAZING!" - Alana D.
"AMAZING! each and every day. I will make sure to forward my friends to this bartending school" - Andres C.
The South Florida Bartending School is the sister school of the reputable NYB in Manhattan, NY. The South Florida bartending campus is licensed by the Florida Commission of Independent Education, License # 3301. The bartending school is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
F el free to tour our bartending school, attend a hands-on trial bartending class (no fee), then go compare our south Florida bartending school facilities and training with that of other bartending schools in Miami-Dade, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood/Broward and Palm Beach County. You will be glad you did!
- Our South Florida Bartending School is recognized for it's high standards of training and modern facilities: POS registers, real keg beer system, ice machines, fully-equipped wet bar stations and in-depth training seminars on wine, spirits, liqueur and beer, along with alcohol awareness, customer service, garnish preparation, opening/closing and much more. Students learn all the trendy and signature drinks along with the classics that are still served in today's popular bars.
- Our flexible bartending course schedules allows students to study when it's convenient for them and they can take the bartending course over as many times as they want at no additional charge.
- Our South Florida bartending school actually has a real fully stocked bar that includes premium spirits and a beet tap system. Students actually get to nose/taste the alcohols, drinks, beer and wine - it is NOT all colored water!
- Professional, supportive and experienced South Florida bartending school instructors. All of our Fort Lauderdale bartending school school instructors have a minimum of 10 years experience.
- An excellent realistic bartending job placement assistance program. Job placement assistance is available local and statewide. Our Fort Lauderdale bartending school is a member of the Professional Bartending Schools of America which means that each graduate has job placement assistance from professional schools statewide!
A FEW RECENT GRAD REVIEWS:
- Everything at the South Florida Bartending School was PERFECT - Alexis M.
- The Instructor was very knowledgeable. I really enjoyed the structure of this bartending schools curriculum and how it was presented. It was definitely MONEY WELL SPENT!- Conner H.
- AWESOME! The school provides great Job Opportunities - Jamie M.
- INCREDIBLE instructor. The curriculum taught me everything I need to know and then some - Myles B.
- AWESOME! Very realistic! You are constantly bartending from the first day you walk in - Paolo F.
- I was hesitant to spend the money on this course, but I'm VERY HAPPY I did. It was a lot of fun and I feel confident in my skills/knowledge as a bartender. Thanks! - Rebecca S.
- I traveled from Miami to Fort Lauderdale every day to attend this bartending school, recommended by another bartender. INCREDIBLE! Money well spent - Janet S.
- "What a BLAST! The instructor was wonderful, patient, encouraging and enthusiastic"-Alessandra C.
- "The South Florida Bartending School is a great school. VERY SOLID! The instructor and the office staff were very informative, helpful, encouraging and very thorough!"-Kristina R.
- "A GREAT EXPERIENCE to learn while having fun! Loved the hands-on training; makes you feel like you are already working"- Emy C.
South Florida Bartending School
1149 North Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33304 954-568-2676